I just wanted to talk more about our good Father because it’s such an encouragement to me, and I think all of us could probably use the daily reminders of His goodness. I want us all on solid ground. I don’t want to be moved by anything other than the compelling love of Christ!
*My husband watches all of these. All my teachings have his permission to be shared.
- Romans 5:8-10 (includes a little intro to the new series)
- abide, free from sin, crucified self
- It mentions the miracle stories and the Good Morning, Lord lessons. I’ll link those here if you don’t know them.
- Isaiah 43:2
- unbound, blessing of trials, baptism
- Psalms 18:19b
- know God’s love
- Matthew 14:19-20
- God’s supply is endless, so we can serve freely and still live in His super abundance.
- Isaiah 30:15
- Our salvation is in rest.
- Colossians 4:7-8
- Be faithful servant of the Lord. You don’t know the impact of your ministry.
- Genesis 9:13-15
- Why do we share the gospel?
- Referring to all being God’s children…I was thinking of Acts 17:28-29.
- Isaiah 37:14-21
- Prayer should be our first instinct.
- Isaiah 43:19
- God gives life in the desert. He is the Way through.
- Ephesians 5:29-30
- I mention Divine Health because while I definitely see in the Bible that God’s general will is our health and healing, I didn’t have a firm footing on living in health. I was able to trust God through 2020-2021 without any work on my part to protect myself or my family and we didn’t get sick. That was based more on just knowing God is good and loving and able and sovereign, just knowing and trusting Him with our lives. I was excited to see something that stuck out new to me as a way to think of being kept in health by Christ since we are flesh of His flesh and bone of His bone. He nourishes and cares for His body of flesh and bone – that’s us!
- Galatians 2:20
- We live by the perfect faith of Jesus.
- 1 John 4:16
- God is love.
Sin and Salvation Lessons
Romans 8:1 – Sin is death.
1 John 1:9 – I think this verse is for those times the Lord shows us sin in our lives. It happens when we first come to the cross for forgiveness, but also at other times as the Lord is sanctifying us and doing the work of cleansing us from all unrighteousness. Sin is NEVER to be a choice we make (choosing our own desires over God).
Romans 10:9 – Jesus must be your lord