Registration is Closed
See the 2021 Winners
Submit a Project (Open January 15 – February 15)
Junior Category: ages 8-12 (at the time of submission)
Senior Category: ages 13 – 17 (at the time of submission)
If you work as a team, the oldest person determines your category.
Create a video teaching us about a historical person or event.
You could create a documentary type video or film yourself or your group performing a play. An individual monologue would work for this.
Videos should be three to ten minutes in length.
Your video should end with a bibliography and a thank you to those who helped and how they helped.
You will submit a link to an online video of your presentation when you pay your application fee. Submissions will be viewable by everyone. Content must be appropriate for all audiences. I have the right to refuse to post your submission based on content without refund.
- Well-chosen topic, New point of view, Production and production techniques, Titles
- Hint: A well-chosen topic is specific or unique.
- Thoughtfulness of execution, Clear, Showing the time and effort put in, Bibliography shows research was done (look for primary sources!)
- Historical content, Accurate portrayals, Meaningful
- Well written, Topical, Interesting format, Meets length requirement
- Quality of images and sound, Care in costumes and set, Techniques used, Titles and headings
Each category 20 points