Lee’s Life Update May 2016 Edition

Our paperwork was denied by the Macedonian Embassy. We’ve now been turned down for visas in three countries. It’s time to head back to America.

We’ll be there for at least a year and a half as we had already planned on being there next year to help my daughter transition to college. We don’t know what comes after that.

Please pray for me as I pack up for our fifth international move this year, say goodbye to friends I may never see again, and keep work and family in balance.

68 thoughts on “Lee’s Life Update May 2016 Edition

1. pinkiepieandbabysafari May 11, 2016 / 7:02 am

God bless to you!!. I am 5th homeschooler and I really think this school is really fun. I hope God would bless you and your family for putting so much work here. 🙂

2. Erin May 12, 2016 / 7:52 pm

Thoughts and prayers your way!

3. Heidi Christensen May 13, 2016 / 9:25 am

Prayers!!! You are such a huge blessing to our family! Welcome back. Thank you for all you do.

4. Janett Reed May 13, 2016 / 9:03 pm

So sorry for this disappointment, and the move up of your return to the states. My family (3 kiddos, husband and I) have always lead the kids to pray for “Teacher Lee” and her family. Now and again they ask where you are; your adventure with immigration as been a touch point for them to learn about missions, the Syrian crises and how it is a ripple effect through Europe, and now immigration.
    Thank you for the beautiful resource of Easy Peasy, we never would have been able to continue without finding you, God directed me that day to you when I was in complete desperation of how we would manage 2 years ago. My daughter hated reading with the online school but adored you/your recordings/and the McGuffy primers.
    More prayers coming your way!

5. Mrs. Moody May 15, 2016 / 10:38 pm

You and your family are in our prayers. We pray you find comfort in knowing that God has a very special plan for you all. We also pray that the peace that surpasses understanding will encompass you on this new journey. Many blessings to you. Thank you for all your work, time and effort in the easy peasy website you have maintained to make homeschooling more manageable and pleasurable for everyone.

6. rjthefraz May 16, 2016 / 3:27 pm

😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

• pinkiepieandbabysafari May 30, 2016 / 4:34 am

That is a lot of crying!

• pinkiepieandbabysafari July 14, 2016 / 7:28 am

Lol. 🙂

7. Erin Benavidez May 18, 2016 / 6:25 pm

I am praying !

8. Melissa May 19, 2016 / 12:07 pm

Praying for you and your family.

9. Joanna @ MumsKidsJesus.com June 2, 2016 / 2:13 pm

Oh Lee, I’m so sorry. These verses have spoken lots to me recently. Praying them for you too. Isaiah 43: 18 “Forget the former things;
    do not dwell on the past.
    19 See, I am doing a new thing!
    Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
    I am making a way in the wilderness
    and streams in the wasteland.
    20 The wild animals honor me,
    the jackals and the owls,
    because I provide water in the wilderness
    and streams in the wasteland,
    to give drink to my people, my chosen,
    21 the people I formed for myself
    that they may proclaim my praise.
    (Just popped over to check out your site again to recommend to a friend. Looking great. You are doing a fantastic job!)

10. Theresa Fritz June 15, 2016 / 2:00 pm

We will be praying for you. We would like to invite you to come down and check out Ecuador! We live along the coast and love the weather and people. The cost of living is Great! We were affected by a BIG earthquake in April and have been trying to volunteer and help others as much as possible. There is a great need for help here, with over 33,000 families living in tents and temporary shelters due to their houses being knocked down. But, the weather here is warm and beautiful, so they are not freezing. Again, we would like to invite you to come down and see if it works for you. Theresa Fritz

11. Colleen June 17, 2016 / 5:05 pm

Dearest Lee:
    Thank you for the labor of love which you have bestowed upon so many of us across the land😊.
    My family is in another country, just since February, for missions work. We started school late because of moving. We have moved 8 times within two counttries; we can relate. Your school days have helped us out immensely! My one son imparticularly, is thriving because of Easy Peasy and when we have a lull in “perfect school days” easy peasy lets us start right up again, and not feel remiss or like we missed a beat.
    My heart I soften praying for you and your family and praising HIM for these good things that you share. I hope and pray that your heart is at rest as you follow Jesus closely. He is with you and He is able. Isaiah 26:3.
    In His Grip
    Colleen

12. Kyla Webb July 7, 2016 / 10:09 pm

Bless your family, you did a great job on helping me in homeschool. And yes, I am so sorry that you guys got denied. I hope maybe one day people will understand that GOD rules the world and everything else. Not man. THANK YOU MISS LEE FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE!!!!!!!! AND GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!