Trouble logging in?
Trouble logging in? Click here.
EP is browser-based, so it can be accessed from any device with an internet browser. However, not all the assignment links will work well (or at all) on a mobile device. Everything is free on a PC, but some links will direct you to paid apps if you are using a mobile device. We recommend a laptop (or Chromebook) or desktop as the primary device for school. Chromebooks work great for EP but you will need to make sure your student is using an account that is set for an age of 13+ or the YouTube videos in the assignments won’t play.
If you are running a filtering software on your computer or home network (like Disney Circle or K9 Web Protection), it may block some assignment links. If you encounter a link that doesn’t work, check your software filter first. If you are using Google Family Link, your student will need to use a 13+ account for school.
Easy Peasy recommends Chrome or Firefox as the browser on your PC. Safari, Internet Explorer, Edge, and Duck Duck Go do not work well and are associated with the most glitches and problems.
Get rid of ads with AdBlock Plus, a free program that will block all those sidebar and pop-up ads. PLEASE install AdBlock Plus on every browser you use for school to avoid bothersome ads on assignment pages.
You will need a PDF reader. If you don’t have one installed, you can get one free here (uncheck the boxes for the extra programs you’re not interested in): Adobe Reader
Easy Peasy’s assignments link to thousands of online websites. Not all website activities will work well (or at all) on a phone or tablet. We recommend using a laptop (or Chromebook) or desktop as the primary device for school or having one available if you are using a mobile device.
If you are using a copy of the course, a PDF, or Evernote for example, please check on the site to see if there is a new link already in place.
- Before reporting a broken link from a tablet, please try it on the computer to be sure it is the link and not a compatibility issue.
- Try a different browser such as Firefox or Chrome if a page isn’t loading.
- If the page loads but not the activity, check your system (above).
- You can also try this website to see if a link is down for everyone or if it’s just you. downforeveryoneorjustme.com
- Sometimes when a site is down it may just be down temporarily. Some sites you can find an older cached version by typing the URL into the wayback machine found here: archive.org