A Letter from an Educator

Here’s a letter I received in my inbox.

July 7, 2018

Good Morning Lee,

First of all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Debbie Lucas and just last year I retired after more than 30 years in education. Most recently, I served for 20 years as a Christian school administrator. Upon my retirement, my family and I made the decision that my oldest daughter and I would homeschool my five amazing grandchildren who had all been attending the Christian school where I worked.
We started our year using the Charlotte Mason approach and loved much about it, but as an educator, there seemed to be some things missing. Almost daily I was researching for the right curriculum or curriculums that would meet the needs our little homeschool group we call Arrow Christian Academy. One evening I came across Cathy Duffy’s review of Easy Peasy and I began implementing some pieces in our daily routine. The kids absolutely loved the variety and their ability to move along at their pace and my daughter and I loved the structure and ease of planning.
Your curriculum not only makes homeschooling affordable, but the excellence with which you have put together the daily lessons makes it one of the very best I have ever seen. Educationally, your curriculum is sound and very rigorous, while at the same time attainable for all children. I would like to commend you for the time and effort you have invested in developing All In One Homeschool. You have truly done what most would think impossible, but that’s how our God works when we follow Him. Our plan is to use your full curriculum this year with a first grader, third grader, fourth grader and two fifth graders. I can’t wait to see how our little bunch will grow!
Thank you for blessing so many with so much. I know you have followed the Lord sacrificially and we are most grateful for all you have done and continue to do on behalf of homeschool families.
May God richly bless you and your family as you continue to serve and follow him.
Truly Grateful,
Debbie Lucas
[underline added]

13 thoughts on “A Letter from an Educator

1. Teresa July 9, 2018 / 12:24 pm

Agree with this review 100%

• kate lobb July 10, 2018 / 12:28 am

Absolutley !!!! Well written and have to 100 % agree. My three have loved easy peasy and the people i have put onto it have said what blessing to find such a complete curriculum.
      Feeling blessed daily with this.

2. Tomorrow Daniel July 9, 2018 / 12:42 pm

Thanks Debbie Lucas …..I think that speaks for a lot of us parents especially My son & We are totally grateful and blessed.
    May God continue to bless you. Thank you Cathy Duffy. 😇

3. Nicole standley July 9, 2018 / 2:11 pm

I totally agree!! So thankful for Easy Peasy.

4. Isa July 9, 2018 / 3:28 pm

Totally agree with this letter! and I have to say, my six year old learned to read this past school year using the LEARN TO READ lessons. I can never thank you enough!!! <3<3<3

5. Heidi July 10, 2018 / 9:57 am

Agree!! We are all truly blessed because of your hard work and dedication. Thank you also to all the volunteers!! God bless you all!!

6. Kynishia English July 10, 2018 / 1:57 pm

I agree!
    Many Blessings

7. mistie fitzgerald July 11, 2018 / 12:22 pm

ABSOLUTELY AGREE! GOD BLESS YOU N YOUR FAMILY! THANK YOU!

8. Christina July 12, 2018 / 12:32 am

Everybody agrees that this is true, but a small amount of them tells you their story about how EP has helped them. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EP! IT’S AMAZING! 😀 thank you again

9. Katie July 14, 2018 / 7:48 pm

I whole heartedly agree as well! Cathy you are a blessing to so many. A huge thank you from Byron, Georgia!

10. The SAHM Blogger July 15, 2018 / 9:06 pm

I absolutely agree! This curriculum is complete and we use it exclusively. Thank you for your post. God bless!

11. Tanya Grace July 16, 2018 / 8:24 pm

I am excited to use this curriculum this will be my first year doing homeschool and I am looking forward to a great and wonderful year… Tanya Grace