The table shows how many hours Brian spent studying each subject during this week. Use the table to answer each question. Write your answers in simplest form.
- How many minutes did Brian study the Bible on Monday?
- How many minutes did he study history on Wednesday?
- On Tuesday, which subject did he spend the most time on?
- On Friday, which subject did he spend the least time on?
- How many hours in total did he study on Friday?
- How many more hour(s) did he study on Monday than on Friday?
- How many hours in total did he spend on the Bible during the week?
- How many hour(s) on average did he spend on the Bible each day?
- On which subject did he spend the most time in total?
- Brian had set a goal of spending a total of 4 hours on the Bible for the week. By how many hour(s) did he exceed his goal?
- On Friday he solved 9 word problems during his math study session. How many minutes on average did he spend on each problem?
- Next week Brian plans to study math for 5/6 of the time he spent on math this week. How many hour(s) will he spend in total?
- On Thursday, Brian started studying at 9 am. He took three quarter-hour breaks during his study. What time did he finish?