Skip to content
Printables vs. Workbooks
- Printables are just the worksheets used in the ONLINE courses.
- Workbooks include all the printable worksheets plus a worksheet for everyday so the course can be completed OFFLINE (when used with the Parent’s/Lesson Guide).
- DO NOT BUY BOTH (Printables & Workbooks)!
I don’t want to buy anything.
- You do NOT have to buy anything to use the free, online curriculum. There are worksheets (and other things) to print for almost all of EP’s individual courses, but as long as you are okay with printing those at home, there is nothing you need to buy.
- Some courses have free PDF Printable packets that include all the worksheets for the whole course. You can print that and have everything for the year. You will find those linked at the top of the individual course. You can also find them in the EP Store. Those are called Printables.
- All the items that need to be printed are marked with an * (asterisk) in the daily assignments. If you want to print in advance (like a week or two at a time), you can use your computer browser’s search function (Ctrl f) to search for * and see all the printable items.
- Offline 180-day Workbooks and Parent’s/Lesson Guides are NOT available for printing.
I don’t want to print much.
- If you want to use the online curriculum but you’d like to print as little as possible, there are some Printables books that you can purchase that include all the worksheets (and other printed pages) for a course. You can find them linked at the top of the individual course and in the EP Store.
- Middle school math courses do not have Printables books since there aren’t worksheets to print for those courses. If you’d like worksheets for your student to use along with their daily online lessons, you can use the offline math Workbooks.
- Not all courses have Printables books or PDF packets available. For courses that do not have Printables books or PDFs, there may still be worksheets (or other printed items) throughout the course that will be marked by an * (asterisk) that you will need to print. Alternately, for many assignments, your student can look at the worksheet on the computer screen and answer the questions or do the work in a notebook, rather than printing the worksheet.
I want to work completely offline.
- Only Preschool, Reading (Kinder, Levels 1-7, and high school Literature & Composition I), Language Arts (Kinder, Levels 1-7, and Literature & Composition I and II), Math (Math 1 – Geometry), and Bible (levels 1-8) are available completely offline. All other subjects and levels are online only: Kinder Math, history, science, art, music, PE/Health, Bible, foreign language, computer, thinking, and most high school courses). There is no way to do the whole Easy Peasy curriculum completely offline. There is history and science offline available through Lee’s Genesis Curriculum.
- If you want to do Preschool offline, you will need the Preschool Workbook in your choice of color or B&W.
- For Kinder, you can do reading and handwriting offline using the Learn To Read book and the Kinder Writing book. (Kinder Math is an online course.)
- For elementary and middle school, you will need the Workbook + Parent’s/Lesson Guide for math and LA and the EP Reader(s) for reading.
- For Literature & Composition I or II, you will need the Readers, the LA Workbook, and the Vocabulary Workbook.
- For Algebra 1 and Geometry, you will need the Workbook and Workbook Answers.
- All these offline books are available in the EP Store (link at the top of this page). You can find samples of all the books in the EP Store.
What are the Reader Workbooks?
- There are supplemental EP Reader Workbooks with extra vocabulary and spelling worksheets that you can use alongside both the online and offline courses. The Reader Workbook is optional and not needed for completing the course.
- These do NOT have 180 days worth of worksheets, just a handful of worksheets that compliment the reading course. You can find samples in the EP Store.
I want to do preschool and kindergarten offline.
- EP’s Preschool is available as an offline course (Workbook). You can find links to those options at the top of the Preschool course and in our store.
- Kindergarten has three parts: reading, writing, math. The reading and writing can be done as offline courses. Find those books on the course pages or in the store.
- Kinder Math is an online course only at this point.
- If you really want only offline kinder math, check out Lee Giles’ offline curriculum, Genesis Curriculum. https://www.genesiscurriculum.com/gc-steps The GC Steps books (First Step, Big Step, Giant Leap) cover much the same content as EP preschool and kindergarten classes. You do NOT want to use BOTH Easy Peasy’s preschool and kindergarten courses AND the GC Steps books. Just pick one or the other.
I want to do high school offline.
- Lit & Comp I, Lit and Comp II, Algebra 1, and Geometry are now available offline. More offline courses are being written. Check our What’s New page to see what will be coming.
Where are the printables for high school?
- Many of the online high school courses have worksheets and other papers that will need to be printed. There’s aren’t any Printables books available to purchase for those courses. You’ll need to print directly from the daily lessons. Any assignment marked with an * will have something to print. You can either print them as you come to them or look ahead in the course and print in advance.
Can I search Amazon for the books?
- Please do NOT search Amazon trying to find the books you will need. There are a lot of previous editions still listed on Amazon and 3rd party sellers that are selling older editions or selling books for higher prices.
- All of the links in the EP Store will take you to the most up-to-date edition of each EP book on Amazon.