Please review the FAQs and contact us if you find a problem with a link.
Course Description: Students will develop their logical thinking skills while engaged in fun games.
Start with these. Go in order.
- Week One : Try a puzzle. (Click on change cut to use fewer pieces.)
- Week Two : Try a puzzle. (Click on change cut to use fewer pieces.)
- Week Three : Solve the cookie cutter problem.
- Week Four : Solve the Pop Pick Puzzle.
- Week Five : Solve the Hats puzzle.
- Week Six : Solve the Car Colors puzzle.
- Week Seven : Shells at the Shore
Choose a Game:
Connect the Dots (This can be downloaded on Kindle Fire. Search “A Dot Game.” It’s by Permashock.) Click on the green flag. Click and drag to connect the dots into a picture. Click the green flag to start a new drawing with new dots.
Math Word Problems with pictures
Musical Memory Click on Free Mode.
Woblox – logic, puzzle game with levels