- Percent– A fraction or ration in which the denominator is 100.
- Proportion– An equation which states that two ratios are equal.
- Rate– A comparison of two quantities that have different units of measure.
- Ratio– Something that compares quantities that share a fixed, multiplicative relationship.
- Rational Number– A number that can be written as a/b where a and b are integers, but b is not equal to 0.
- Unit Ratio– Ratios written as some number to 1.
- Quantity– An amount that can be counted or measured.