Skip to content
- Look at this logic puzzle.
- Draw this grid chart on a piece of paper.
- The first clue is Bob’s pet can’t fly. So you put your pencil on Bob and slide over to the box under bird. Put an X in that box because birds fly and Bob’s pet doesn’t. So we know that Bob’s pet isn’t a bird.
- The next clue is Cal and Deb both have pets with hair. So you can put an X in the bird and fish box for both of them because those animals don’t have hair. Their pets do have hair so they can’t have fish and birds as pets.
- The last clue is that Deb’s pet doesn’t bark. Dog’s bark so her pet is not a dog. Put an X in Deb’s dog box. That leaves only one box empty, the cat. Put a check mark or a “yes” in Deb’s cat box. That means that no one else has a cat. Put an X in everyone else’s cat box.
- That leaves one box empty for Cal. Put a check mark or “yes” in Cal’s dog box. That means no one else has a a dog. Put an X in everyone else’s dog box. That leaves only one empty for Bob. What animal does Bob have? Finish the puzzle.