Skip to content
- Draw a rectangle on one side of the paper, below the horizon line, like this. This rectangle is the front of the box.
- Draw a dot somewhere on the horizon line. This dot is called the vanishing point. Write vanishing point next to the dot.
- Use a ruler to draw four straight lines connecting the corners of the rectangle to the vanishing point, like this.
- Next, make a second rectangle behind the first rectangle by drawing four straight lines connecting the four other lines together, like this.
- Erase the horizon line, the vanishing point, and the lines outside of the box.
- Right now the box is transparent. You can see the inside of the box. Erase all the lines inside the box that you wouldn’t be able to see if the box was not transparent.