Skip to content
- If you don’t have a pear at home, draw from this photograph.
- A pear is made of two spheres, a big one at the bottom and a little one at the top. With a sharp pencil, lightly draw two circles on your paper to show the top and bottom of the pear.
- Next, draw the outline of the pear, using the circles to guide you. If your pear has a stem, draw it. If your pear has a leaf attached to its stem, draw the leaf.
- Carefully erase the circles without erasing the outline of the pear.
- Draw the cast shadow that the pear makes on the table.