Skip to content
- From the foundation of the world, from the time God spoke and said, “Let there be light.” From the time the universe was founded, there were already many things established.
- Ephesians 1:4 says (TLB): “Long ago, even before he made the world, God chose us to be his very own through what Christ would do for us; he decided then to make us holy in his eyes, without a single fault—we who stand before him covered with his love.”
- In order for us to be holy and without any faults like that verse says, we have to be washed clean and that can only happen by the blood of Jesus.
- Jesus was perfect and without any faults. Because He was perfect, He could offer Himself as a sacrifice for our sins, since He had no sins of His own that needed cleaning away.
- In dying for us, He paid the price for our salvation, our gift of being perfect and clean and holy so that we can be with God, now today and forever.
- 1 Peter 1:20 says that God chose Jesus for this purpose long before the world began.
- It was all there from before the world was formed: God’s love for you, God’s plan for you to be His child, and God’s plan for you to be with Him and loved by Him forever.