1) Use the data in the stem and leaf plot to calculate the mean. If necessary, round the answer to the nearest tenth.
2) Use the data in the stem and leaf plot to calculate the mode.
3) Below is the number of baseball games the students have attended:
7 8 8 9 9 10 10 12 16 21 22 29 2
Is the stem and leaf plot correct?
4) The buyer for a chain of supermarkets created the following stem-and-leaf plot showing the number of kiwis at each of the stores:
5) The government published the following stem-and-leaf plot showing the number of snakes at each major zoo in the country:
6) Gabriela wrote down how many yellow pairs of shoes she saw every day this week.
How many yellow pairs of shoes did she see on Friday?