First and foremost, EP will always be free. Even this new development is coming your way for free.
The planned release is June 2019.
How It Can Help You
- Ever wish you could craft your child’s level unique to them?
- Ever wish you didn’t need to scroll or jump to get to a lesson?
- Ever wish you could track where your child was in their school day?
- Ever wish you could pick and choose courses?
- Ever wish your child could be on a different day for each subject, moving forward faster or slower for any given course?
My EP Assignments is here to grant your wish. (More after the video)
Above: Quick overview to music
NEW! Below: Lee’s Narrated Walkthrough
Click on HD in the corner of the video to see better.
The planned release is for June 2019. There is still much to be done to get it ready, and it’s being tested in the meantime.
“It has been absolutely amazing for my family.”
“I LOVE THIS!!!”
“This is awesome!”
“We love all of it. Thank you!”
My EP Assignments will be FREE for everyone to use. In fact, we will encourage everyone to use it, though the site will still exist with its menu of courses. We would, however, like to phase out level and “year” links on the site. You’ll be able to craft your own unique levels and “years” (or use the same level and year courses just as they were originally designed to go together). This new program will keep developing to always aim at making things even more Easy Peasy.
My EP Assignments will remember each of your children’s courses and day and lesson numbers, but only on the computer being used. If you want to be able to use different computers or to be able to check in from your phone to see where they are in their progress, you’ll need a login. For that we’ll have an annual subscription.
Stay tuned for more information on all this.