Skip to content
- Start with a square, having sides about 3 inches long.
- Next draw an equilateral triangle, all 3 sides the same length, and position it so one vertex is touching the midpoint of the bottom side of the square. Make the sides of the triangle the same as the sides of the square.
- Now draw another square so one side is the bottom side of the triangle.
- Next, draw a line segment, same length as the side of the square. It should be vertical, and the top point touches the midpoint of the bottom side of the last square.
- Lastly, draw a rectangle, long sides horizontally, short sides the same length as the segment. The bottom of the segment should touch the midpoint of the top side of the rectangle.