Lee’s Life Update May 2016 Edition

Our paperwork was denied by the Macedonian Embassy. We’ve now been turned down for visas in three countries. It’s time to head back to America.

We’ll be there for at least a year and a half as we had already planned on being there next year to help my daughter transition to college. We don’t know what comes after that.

Please pray for me as I pack up for our fifth international move this year, say goodbye to friends I may never see again, and keep work and family in balance.

68 thoughts on “Lee’s Life Update May 2016 Edition

1. luna May 6, 2016 / 2:24 pm

You have our prayers.

2. Amanda May 6, 2016 / 2:24 pm

God’s plans are rearly what we expect, but they are greater than we can could ever imagine. Praying for you and your family as you endure this transition.

3. Carrie Gordon May 6, 2016 / 2:28 pm

As a believer in open boarders and much smaller government, I am so very sorry !! I also believe that the universe is correct in it’s path for us 🙂 There is a very good reason a happy reason you will be returning to the States. xoxox

4. Court May 6, 2016 / 2:34 pm

I will be praying for you as you begin prepping for the move…prayers for peace and strength during this transitional time, and wisdom and direction as you look to the future….that God will clearly show the path you and your family are to take next….in Jesus’ name

5. Jackie Murray May 6, 2016 / 2:35 pm

I’m so sorry, God has a different plan for you, it will be exciting to see it unfold. You are in my prayers.

6. Kaisma Penn-Titley May 6, 2016 / 2:37 pm

Oh my, so sorry to hear that.

God is in control and will work everything out for your good.

mobile On May 6, 2016 10:21 AM, “Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool” wrote:

> Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool posted: “Our paperwork was denied by the > Macedonian Embassy. We’ve now been turned down for visas in three > countries. It’s time to head back to America. We’ll be there for at least a > year and a half as we had already planned on being there next year to help > my da” >

7. bleison May 6, 2016 / 2:37 pm

Prayers for you all!!

Sent from my iPhone

8. renemccarty May 6, 2016 / 2:38 pm

Praying!

9. Kristy May 6, 2016 / 2:38 pm

Praying

10. VanessaxGrace May 6, 2016 / 2:40 pm

Wow, Lee. The Lord put you on my mind yesterday with regard to moving. Now I see why.

May God give you grace, peace and, His perspective as you help your family through this transition. I encourage you to prioritize your fellowship with Jesus so you stay built up during this time. It’s so easy to focus so much on others to our own neglect, and then everyone suffers. God bless.

Grace and peace,
    Vanessa

11. Amy May 6, 2016 / 2:46 pm

~ I’m keeping you on my thoughts and prayers as you make this move.~ I hope all goes smoothly and happily. ~❤

12. Sharon May 6, 2016 / 2:47 pm

“Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6

Jesus has great plans for you and your family. Trust him 🙂

13. Kim Little May 6, 2016 / 2:57 pm

May the Lord equip you and your family with additional strength and travel mercies. You are such a blessing.

14. Lori May 6, 2016 / 3:01 pm

Praying

15. Zachary May 6, 2016 / 3:05 pm

I will pray for you!

16. Cindy May 6, 2016 / 3:12 pm

Prayers!! God is good!!

17. Nancy Drew May 6, 2016 / 3:13 pm

I will pray for sure! Why did they deny your papers?

18. Susan Peterson May 6, 2016 / 3:16 pm

My prayers for strength and wisdom are with you. May the Lord bless you and your family on this journey.

19. Belinda May 6, 2016 / 3:31 pm

Prayers, prayers, prayers. God has a plan.

20. Leonor May 6, 2016 / 3:38 pm

May the God of all grace guard and equip your heart
    for this journey. You and your family are such a blessing! We thank God for you and pray that all is need it be provided, He is always good!

21. Crystal Smith May 6, 2016 / 3:43 pm

Prayers spoken. ❤

22. kittylove10 May 6, 2016 / 4:06 pm

I’m so sorry to hear that. We will keep on praying for you, Lee. ❤

23. Paola May 6, 2016 / 4:20 pm

Hi Lee…
    Thank you for sharing… Thank you for reminding me that I am not the only one facing unexpected changes. May the Lord give you peace and strength during this transition time…

24. Tara Derr May 6, 2016 / 4:26 pm

Praying for you!!

25. MissMimi Dickerson May 6, 2016 / 4:46 pm

Praying for you and your family. We’ve done international moves and they are rough. Can’t imaging several in one year.

You have blessed so many people with your efforts! Surrounding you with prayer.

26. Carrie Hart May 6, 2016 / 6:02 pm

I’m sorry, Lee. Praying for your family during this time of transition for you, and wondering what God will use you in next! He is sure using your family and your website to encourage and help our family with homeschooling. I have been feeling overwhelmed and sorry for myself since we just moved, but wow, five times in one year, and international? I can’t imagine. Prayers for you in all the unexpected things God is doing!

27. Jennifer H Page May 6, 2016 / 6:49 pm

Praying for you and your family!

28. Jackie May 6, 2016 / 7:26 pm

Pray for you all

29. Rachel Oden May 6, 2016 / 8:41 pm

We were on deputation to be missionaries in Germany. After 2 1/2 years we ended deputation because we could not get support. I do understand how hard this is. God has His reasons. We also know another family trying to increase their support to get back to Germany and they are struggling to get back. It is a hard time.

30. Waynel May 6, 2016 / 9:13 pm

Bless your hearts as you transition back into America. Where are u going to end up? It would be interesting to know a little more about your family and ministry. Waynel Walker

Sent from my iPhone

31. DeAnna Myers May 6, 2016 / 9:58 pm

i pray for you and your family,,,im so sorry that yall are denied the right to live where you want too in this world that GOD has created. its a shame that we have to have permission from “man” to live ANYWHERE in this world,,, our FATHER created this world for all his children,, i pray for yalls safe return ,,and hope that you will eventually be able to live and travel to the places you want to ,, you help so many people around the world ,,,GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

32. Cheryl Lima May 6, 2016 / 10:20 pm

Prayers and blessings on this huge time of transition. Thank you so much for all your work on curriculum! You have changed our lives!

33. Jonhas Sakthson May 6, 2016 / 10:26 pm

I’ll be praying for you! -Benjamin, 7th grade EasyPeasy User

Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 14:20:23 +0000 To: benjamin_jr14@hotmail.com

34. Dawn Sodini May 7, 2016 / 12:30 am

Wow, blessings and peace and prayers to you and your family!

35. Gina Hood May 7, 2016 / 12:57 am

Heart breaking Praying for you!! Gina Hood

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 9:20 AM, Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool wrote:

36. Lisa May 7, 2016 / 1:48 am

Praying for you and your beautiful family, you are precious to many in this homeschool journey!!! God is with you all!!!

37. rowlett1 May 7, 2016 / 6:33 am

You and your family are in our prayers 🙂
    You are doing an awesome work for the Lord and remember, Isaiah 55:8-9 (KJV). I always turn to that scripture for comfort. 🙂

38. Janet Stuesse May 7, 2016 / 2:07 pm

Praying for you. Where in the states will you be?

39. Tracy May 7, 2016 / 3:06 pm

I’m so sorry, but this is our gain – I can’t wait to see what you unfold here in the states! We are in dyer need and homeschooling is gaining momentum while the powers to be keep trying to suppress. It’s rather crazy. I can’t wait to see how God will use you here!! God bless and safe travels…

40. Tracy Swanson May 7, 2016 / 3:09 pm

I hope this goes through – our friends just moved to Bulgaria – it’s a thought? They are Christian homeschoolers…

41. Robyn Allison May 7, 2016 / 3:25 pm

Praying, where in the states are you moving to?

42. Kim Hake May 7, 2016 / 6:05 pm

May God keep his hands on your family and watch closely over you. I will keep you in my daily prayers. Godspeed.

43. marianna basson May 7, 2016 / 8:59 pm

We wish you and your family all the best. God have a purpose with it so embrace this move.

Sent from my Samsung device

44. Monica DiBuono May 8, 2016 / 3:49 pm

I want to thank you for making it easy to homeschool my kids with this program. We are planning for next year an international move to Spain. I wanted know how you did it when you first moved out of the U.S.?

Thank you and have a great Mothers Day.

Monica
    Sent from my iPhone

• Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool May 8, 2016 / 7:04 pm

We are much lighter packers now than when we first left the States! You don’t need everything you think you need, and with Easy Peasy, you can have everything you need for school without packing anything. 🙂

45. Comien Horn May 9, 2016 / 11:31 am

Praying, praying, praying!!

46. Stephanie Holliday May 9, 2016 / 1:56 pm

You have blessed us this past year as we homeschooled for the first time. Even though I’m a school teacher, I felt overwhelmed at all the choices out there. We are on a tight budget and chose Easy Peasy to help us through a tough time. I’ve been happy with what we’ve accomplished this year.

Praying for you and your family as you make the transition back to the States. God is so good and that’s been evident in our lives. I know He has great plans for you as well.

47. vanz24 May 9, 2016 / 9:59 pm

So sorry that is crazy what happened. I love your homeschool curriculum it’s so fun and cool. praying 🙂

48. T Maxwell May 10, 2016 / 12:56 pm

I am praying that God will help you and your family to have smooth transition. I am also praying that God will give you peace through it all. Take care…………….