Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool

A complete, free online Christian homeschool for your family and mine

Logo Submissions

with 14 comments

I’m planning to announce our new logo on Monday. I received more than 30 submissions. I thought it would be fun to show you some of my favorite submissions from our own EP students.

Written by Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool

August 8, 2014 at 6:27 pm

Posted in Uncategorized

14 Responses

1. I like the three-peas-in-a-pod logo art.
    Very creative

Dante

August 8, 2014 at 6:37 pm

2. More time for Happy!!! They are al CUTE!

jennifer

August 8, 2014 at 6:53 pm

3. logo 5

olivia corneliius

August 8, 2014 at 8:06 pm

4.    I know this has nothing to do with the logo but I need to email you because I lost the code for the computer class for free. I really need it. please email it to me.   On Fri, Aug 08, 2014 at 02:27 PM, Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool wrote:

Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool posted: “I’m planning to announce our new logo on Monday. I received more than 30 submissions. I thought it would be fun to show you some of my favorite submissions from some of our own EP students.

tammy cordery

August 8, 2014 at 8:22 pm

5. I have a 16 year old with FASD, etc. How do I get classes that reflect the fact she is in high school, and yet performs pretty evenly on a 3-4 the grade. Linda

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool wrote:

> Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool posted: “I’m planning to announce our > new logo on Monday. I received more than 30 submissions. I thought it would > be fun to show you some of my favorite submissions from some of our own EP > students. “

lindacos

August 8, 2014 at 8:41 pm

6. I like the very first one. Very creative. Well done to all!

Barbara

August 8, 2014 at 9:27 pm

7. Quote du jour….
    “”My grandmother wanted me to have an education, so she kept me out of school”
    – Margaret Mead -

Dante

August 9, 2014 at 9:09 am

8. I love the very top one it’s so cool and colorful!

kalena