Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool

A complete, free online Christian homeschool for your family and mine

Logo Submissions

with 19 comments

I’m planning to announce our new logo on Monday. I received more than 30 submissions. I thought it would be fun to show you some of my favorite submissions from our own EP students.

Written by Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool

August 8, 2014 at 6:27 pm

Posted in Uncategorized

19 Responses

1. I like the three-peas-in-a-pod logo art.
    Very creative

Dante

August 8, 2014 at 6:37 pm

2. More time for Happy!!! They are al CUTE!

jennifer

August 8, 2014 at 6:53 pm

3. logo 5

olivia corneliius

August 8, 2014 at 8:06 pm

4.    I know this has nothing to do with the logo but I need to email you because I lost the code for the computer class for free. I really need it. please email it to me.   On Fri, Aug 08, 2014 at 02:27 PM, Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool wrote:

Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool posted: “I’m planning to announce our new logo on Monday. I received more than 30 submissions. I thought it would be fun to show you some of my favorite submissions from some of our own EP students.

tammy cordery

August 8, 2014 at 8:22 pm

5. I have a 16 year old with FASD, etc. How do I get classes that reflect the fact she is in high school, and yet performs pretty evenly on a 3-4 the grade. Linda

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool wrote:

> Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool posted: “I’m planning to announce our > new logo on Monday. I received more than 30 submissions. I thought it would > be fun to show you some of my favorite submissions from some of our own EP > students. “

lindacos

August 8, 2014 at 8:41 pm

6. I like the very first one. Very creative. Well done to all!

Barbara

August 8, 2014 at 9:27 pm

7. Quote du jour….
    “”My grandmother wanted me to have an education, so she kept me out of school”
    – Margaret Mead -

Dante

August 9, 2014 at 9:09 am

• Hi!! Just wanted to comment in reference to the above quote, I absolutely adore that quote! Our family just began homeschooling the second half of last yr. So this is our first full year! We were so desperate to save our kids education and the public school system in “2” school districts were stealing my kids education. I never dreamed I was an acceptable teacher, disciplined enough, firm enough, knowledgeable enough, BUT after researching, and finding Lee and her curriculum I felt confident this was the perfect job for me. I am in a battle for my life w/ cancer (terminal stage 4), and I feel homeschooling my kids, has benefited my health tremendously as well. Knowing I can spend every extra second with my kids is a blessing and it is gratifying knowing they are learning every moment I can teach them during our time together. So anyway, this above really inspired my need to comment today, thanks for sharing that! and thanks for this site and its instruction. Our family would be lost without it!! God Bless each of you and your classrooms to!!! Sincerely, Tammy Maples and the Maples Crew

Tammy

September 22, 2014 at 5:51 pm

8. I love the very top one it’s so cool and colorful!

kalena

August 11, 2014 at 3:48 pm

9. Does anyone know if there will be a contest next year and if so then how do o submit my logo

kemek78