Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool

A complete, free online Christian homeschool for your family and mine

EP High School is Now Open!

with 9 comments

It took a lot of six-hour days with early morning and late nights to get this together, but we did it. Thank you to the moms and dad who have helped with various aspects of these courses.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE read through everything before you start asking questions. A how-to video will be on the how-to page as well.

Please use this to aid you however you need it. Your homeschool is your homeschool. It’s not like anyone else’s. Make the choices that are best for your children and be happy about it. :) Some families are going to be having their children taking college credit exams and trying to finish college and high school at the same time. Some will be counting helping around the house as a home economics credit. We all have different children and different goals. If we’re not all headed for the same finish line, we don’t all have to be running the same way!

Here it is: Easy Peasy All-in-One HIGH School

Written by Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool

August 1, 2013 at 10:20 am

Posted in Uncategorized

9 Responses

1. Thank you for all your work on this!

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 5:20 AM, Easy Peasy — All in One Homeschool wrote:

> ** > Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool posted: “It took a lot of six-hour > days with early morning and late nights to get this together, but we did > it. Thank you to the moms and dad who have helped with various aspects of > these courses. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE read through everything before you > start “

rgaarder

August 1, 2013 at 1:00 pm

2. WOW…you are one awesome lady! thank you! may the LORD refresh and strengthen you in your service to HIM and others.

kim

August 1, 2013 at 1:10 pm

3. Great job and thank you so much! May the lord continue to Bless you for your hard work and dedication in helping many families save beyond measure! Be blessed

sexy0831

August 1, 2013 at 4:37 pm

4. Thank you so much, Lee! Thank you for giving so much of of your time and yourself.

Jenn

August 1, 2013 at 6:22 pm

5. Just incredible work. Eternally grateful.

Sent from my iPhone

Hedrick Family

August 2, 2013 at 3:29 am

6. Wow, that is incredible! I was just thinking it would be awesome if there was HS material available, then I saw this. Thank you so very much for your hardwork and dedication to helping others. May God bless the works of your hands, and give you and your family uncommon favor, Amen.

S Murray

August 4, 2013 at 5:02 pm

7. You must know you have been my life saver sent strait from heaven! I appreciate all that you have done….you are awesome and I thank you for providing such a wonderful thing as my childrens education! Thank you seems inadequate, but thank you so very much! You are reaching people and changing our lives in a very profound way.

Robin Dudley

August 6, 2013 at 5:30 pm

8. I cannot begin to tell you how greatful I am for this wonderful resource. I am new to homeschooling and this has been an absolute life saver for me. THank you for all the hard work so that others are able to provide a quality education to their children. You can’t begin to know how appreciative I am of this.

LMD-Mississippi