Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool

A complete, free online Christian homeschool for your family and mine

Getting Ready 1 site maintenance

with 7 comments

The site that plays the alphabet stories and the sight words is down for maintenance. We’ve been using it for a year and a half and never had this problem until recently. However, since they don’t warn us about when they are going to do this or tell us how long it’s going to be, I’m looking into a different options to get those files online.

Thank you for your patience. Hopefully it will be back online today.

Written by Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool

July 30, 2013 at 3:26 pm

Posted in Uncategorized

7 Responses

1. thanks so much for this update i am getting set up to start GR1 and thought my new laptop was acting up.

joetta

July 30, 2013 at 10:37 pm

2. Is this still under maintenance?

Karen

August 3, 2013 at 5:51 pm

• Everything should be working now.

• I have been using it for about a week now, it has been working fine, but yesterday it started saying “runtime error”, I tried again this morning and same thing. Do you know if it is down again? Thanks so much for everything, I am so bummed as my kids were really getting into it!

Katie

August 21, 2013 at 4:13 pm

• Unfortunately, the system is still down if you’re trying to look at your words links. I’m able to open the story for my son to read. I was sent a email that allowed to to access the sight words from another alternate sight which was http://allinonehomeschool.com/grades/getting-ready-1/ I hope this help solve your problem.

Evans

August 21, 2013 at 6:34 pm

• The above link is a link to the main Getting Ready 1 page, the link to the alternate site is on the main page.
        JR/LG

3. Thank you all so much!! We just did our lessons with the alternate sites and they worked perfectly! We are back on track, thanks again!!

Katie