Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool

A complete, free online Christian homeschool for your family and mine

High School Courses

with 20 comments

I’m planning an August 1st launch of our new high school site. You will find algebra 1, physics, early American history, literature and composition, art appreciation, Spanish 1, and more…

This is just the beginning. New courses will be added each year until it is complete.

Written by Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool

July 17, 2013 at 12:01 am

Posted in Uncategorized

20 Responses

1. Will you have 10th grade available to start this year?

Joy

July 17, 2013 at 12:15 am

2. Oh yay!!! Thank you! Thank you for all your help!

June Stewart

July 17, 2013 at 1:12 am

3. Thank you so much!!!

________________________________

Jesse Hedrick

July 17, 2013 at 1:19 am

4. That is very exciting! So 9th grade only at this point, I assume? Thank you for your hard work.

Katie

July 17, 2013 at 1:40 am

5. I love you. Haha. No seriously, I love you.

lorajbanks

July 17, 2013 at 1:50 am

6. Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh I’m so excited!!!! A BIG THAAaaaaAANK you for all of the hard work you have put into this and sharing it with us!!!!!!! :)

Tasheika Barnes

July 17, 2013 at 2:22 am

7. Thank you for all your hard work!! We appreciate all you do!!

shelly

July 17, 2013 at 5:48 am

8. May the Good Lord bless the works of your hands………amen

Veronica

July 17, 2013 at 7:47 am

9. Thank You Thank You Thank You!!

Ashley Owens

July 17, 2013 at 12:45 pm

10. Yay! Can’t wait! You are awesome!

Elizabeth L

July 18, 2013 at 7:30 pm

11. WOW! Thank you so much for all the hard work you are putting into this high school series. I really appreciate the results.

Katrina Moore

July 21, 2013 at 2:42 am

12. YAY! So excited! Can’t wait!!!

Tonya

July 23, 2013 at 4:22 pm

13. Is this for jr in high school and is it to late ?

Itzel jimenez

August 23, 2013 at 10:19 pm

• The High School levels are set up for 9th-12th, there is courses for level 7-8 Middle School (jr High) levels. But if you feel your child is ready for the higher levels there is not reason you can not use them.

14. My daughter will be needing world civ for 9th grade and I’m not seeing this. Could someone help me out with this. I’m just now getting started with home schooling so I’m very new at this. Thanks for all the help.

Private

September 30, 2013 at 10:56 pm

• There are new courses being added as they get done but if the course is not listed you can go to the high school chat on facebook where you can help/advise from other parents

JR/LG

• While your daughter should have to take Civics for Social Studies, every curriculum is different and can be done in different years. The curriculum we currently use happens to do Civics and Economics in 12th grade, Geography in 9th, World History in 10th, and US History in 11th. As long as they get in Civics, Geography, World History, and US History through their high school career, they should be fine. Simply look at your state requirements for high school as some differ a little for each subject. When you homeschool, your state requirements superceed local public school requirements (and often the amount of credits required by the state is less than your local schools, but we end up with WAY more!). May you enjoy your school year and high school experience with your daughter. God bless you. ~Rebecca (1o years of homeschooling, mom of six) beccasblessings@yahoo.com

Rebecca Honkanen

January 14, 2014 at 5:10 pm

15. thank thank yo thank you thank you so much

DAEMON BLACK

October 2, 2013 at 1:57 pm

16. I don’t know if it’s just mee oor iif everyone else encountering
    problems with your site. It seems like some of the text on your posts are running offf the screen.
    Can someone else please comment and leet mee know if this is happening to
    them too? This may be a problem with my web browser becaause I’ve had
    ths happen before. Appreciate it

Virgil

March 25, 2014 at 8:28 am

• I am sorry that you are having this issue, I checked on a few computers and a tablet and I am not having any issues even similar to what you are mentioning but I will keep an eye on it. JR/LG