Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool

A complete, free online Christian homeschool for your family and mine

Third Grade

with 11 comments

I keep getting lots of questions about third grade, so I went ahead and put up what I have so far. Math is complete for the whole year, but I am still working on English. I have 60 days posted. I’m going to keep working on it every day as I can. I am sure there are typos and problems since my family hasn’t used it and fixed it up yet, but I hope it will help those of you who need it now.

Written by Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool

January 5, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Posted in Uncategorized

11 Responses

1. Do you have a 9th grade curriculum?

Adriane Moore

January 5, 2013 at 2:22 pm

• Not yet. I will start working on high school in the coming year. That said, 8th grade English is really a 9th grade course and can count as high school credit. There are links on the curriculum for online courses that you can use as well for the other subjects.

The King Will Make a Way

January 5, 2013 at 3:30 pm

2. You are awesome! I’m not using 3rd grade yet…but I’ve referred at least a dozen people in the past month or so! :)

Diane

January 5, 2013 at 2:40 pm

3. That is so thoughtful. I needed 3rd grade and can’t wait to take a look at it.

Myke

January 5, 2013 at 11:10 pm

4. Thank you so much!!

Ronda

January 6, 2013 at 12:58 pm

5. Quick question… Do you test yearly with the CAT or other standardized testing? Wondering how middle school
    curriculum would line up with state testing. This is our first year homeschooling so I’m still a bit nervous and am trying to keep her in line with public school testing.. Sorry for such a long post lol!

Verna Lang

January 7, 2013 at 12:10 am

• I only test when it is required, 3rd, 5th and 8th for us. Every state has its own curriculum standards, so there is on way that this lines up with every state’s standards! The testing is not important. It’s really not.

The King Will Make a Way

January 7, 2013 at 8:15 am

• Thank you so much! We are in Louisiana and the laws are pretty relaxed but I’m still a nervous wreck lol! 1st year jitters I guess… I showed her your curriculum and she’s excited about switching over to it!!

Verna Lang

January 9, 2013 at 4:33 am

6. How can I follow you on FB? I wrote about my preemie to you. I’d love to follow your story and pray you all through this!

Michele Miller