Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool

A complete, free online Christian homeschool for your family and mine

Complete, All Free Curriculum

What this is…

This is my children’s school. I am putting their assignments online so that they can work independently and so that I have the assignments saved for their younger siblings. Grade levels and courses include 180 days of homeschool lessons and assignments. It covers reading, writing, grammar, spelling, vocabulary, math, history/social studies/geography, science, Spanish, Bible, computer, music, art, PE/health, and logic. It uses only free materials found on the internet.

This site holds preschool (getting ready 1), kindergarten (getting ready 2), and first through eighth. Grade levels include all of the English, math, computer and logic. I have also finished three years of all of the other subjects. These are called “program years.” Year 4′s theme is modern history, physics and chemistry. Year 1′s theme is ancient history and biology. Year 2 has early American history and zoology for the theme. Year 3 should be ready in 2014 with earth science and geography and cultures as  the theme.

When choosing a level, look at the “reading” assignments to decide. Then you only have to choose which program year to study.

Your child just goes to Day 1 on his or her level (found in the sidebar) and starts clicking through the assignments! That’s all!

And yes, it’s all free. You’ll need paper, pencil, etc. and some minor supplies if you choose to do the experiments and art projects, but all of the reading materials, etc. are all free and online.

My hope is to enable families to continue homeschooling no matter their life circumstances. A sister site, All-in-One Highschool, holds the high school courses that are being made.

You can read more about the curriculum on the About and How To pages. You can also see if your questions have been answered on the FAQ page.

Scroll down for more recent updates.

Written by Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool

May 30, 2012 at 5:22 pm

37 Responses

1. This is so cool! Thank you so much for sharing all of your hard work with us!!

Ronda

May 31, 2012 at 12:24 pm

2. This is amazing! What a bless ing you are to families!

amanda

June 2, 2012 at 3:17 am

3. Thank you from a new HS family in Australia. Your website and curriculum have been such a blessing.

Karen

August 2, 2012 at 11:42 pm

4. Can I get a password? This is an amazing curriculum! My daughter is now a confident reader!!

Jennifer

September 4, 2012 at 4:42 pm

5. I love this! I’m using various lessons for my 6 kids! thank you :)

Tracy Sonnheim

September 27, 2012 at 1:41 pm

6. How easy is this to use with 5 different children on 4 different levels.

Joede F

October 7, 2012 at 2:25 am

• The only hard part would be if you only have one computer. Then you would have to juggle a little and keep them rotating in for their turn. But even that can do done. It’s made for them to work independently. I have my younger ones partner up to do the “program year,” but you can decide if your kids would work better together or alone.

The King Will Make a Way

October 7, 2012 at 2:46 am

7. Okay let me say.. I have perused a few days and WOW!!! This is a fantastic resource. These are lesson plans written out, this is tryuely EASY PEASY! The amount of time you have put into this is obviously tremendous. You are a blessing. This will definitely make a new homeschoolers life easier and make them successful. This will enable so many families to homeschool with no financial burden. Absolutely fabulous!! Thank you

Joede F

October 7, 2012 at 2:31 am

• You are welcome. It makes our school days run smoothly. I just wish more people knew about it! I see all these other advertisements and blog posts, etc. about complete, free curriculum, but they are just lists of books. I love those lists and use them, but it’s not really all you need, is it? You can do your part to help by letting others know about it and by letting me know about any problems with links. :)

The King Will Make a Way

October 7, 2012 at 2:51 am

8. Thank you soooo much

kim Burdick

October 25, 2012 at 4:09 am

9. This seems almost too good to be true! What a blessing you are to so many. I thank you for the time and energy you have put in to this and pray the Lord blesses you to continue. Your work may very well mean the difference between someone giving up on homeschooling or being able to continue. Again, thank you!

Terri

November 8, 2012 at 6:29 pm

10. This is wonderful! Thank you for making my journey with 6 kids easier!

Laci

November 9, 2012 at 6:23 pm

11. What an incredible blessing easypeasy has been to our family! All your hard work and graciousness has enabled me to keep up with our three sons homeschooling in the midst of fostering three babies and financial restraints. My children enjoy their school and you have introduced us to many wonderful online resources. God bless you and your family, thank you for providing this much needed ministry!

Lisa

December 5, 2012 at 6:34 pm

12. I am a new homeschool mom with K and 5th grade children plus a 10 month old who I plan to homeschool. You cannot imagine how much stress you have relieved me of. The constant planning and worrying will be so much less because of you and your incredible work. I only wish I had heard about you sooner! I can’t wait to tell people about you and what an amazing person you are. Thank you so much for sharing this. God heard my cry and answered through you. My prayers are with you and your family.

Karen

December 18, 2012 at 12:24 pm

13. I have been using your site for a few months now. I hope you don’t mind, but I linked you on my blog. http://schomeschoolmama.wordpress.com . Your work on here is amazing and I share it with everyone I know.

carieblack

December 27, 2012 at 7:46 pm

14. You have no idea how you have just blessed me and my family! You are amazing!

charlie

December 29, 2012 at 5:58 am

15. This is an amazing website! I think it is so very thoughtful of you to have this site up, and give out all of this information! God bless you! I will be looking more into your site!!
    Thank you, Amanda and family in Texas

Amanda

January 5, 2013 at 12:04 am

16. I’m speechless! I’m a mommy to 6 kids, I currently homeschool 2 of them and I’m pulling the rest Thursday, this makes it possible for me to do this without the fear that I had just days ago! THANK YOU, although thank you doesn’t begin to express how grateful I am!

Amanda

January 7, 2013 at 4:12 am

17. I sincerely appreciate all of this. You are a blessing!

Jodi

January 9, 2013 at 6:28 pm

18. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you from the bottom of my heart. We have been homeschooling for 7+ years now. Every year I am lost, dazed and confused. This is EXACTLY what I have been looking for and of course it is the right “Price” With 8 kids it can be very expensive…………..Actually I stopped going to conventions for that reason……….Everything always sounded perfect, I would purchase the program then it would sit unused on the shelf………….I love Ambleside, but just never had the time to sit and put it all together for everyone………….You have done an amazing job and this is perfect! Thanks again from this very busy mother, I appreciate all the time and energy this must have taken to put together…………..I will share this with all my friends and family. Thank you again and again………….Warmly, Kimberly

strawberrymom8

January 10, 2013 at 6:57 pm

19. This is a great idea….I am excited to look into this….. Do I need to download anything or just cone to the website each day?

Christy

January 14, 2013 at 6:31 am

20. Thank you so much for this! This is exactly what we have been looking for! I had tons of resources, but it was such a hassle to use them all to complete a homeschool day, but you have put all of them in one easy-to-use place, and even sorted them by grade/level!!! You rock! I tell everyone I know about this! There are always tons of people asking me about curriculum, and we have always used Abeka, but we love this site so much, I don’t think we’ll ever buy another curriculum! We have 9 kids, and I wish this had been around for the older ones who have already graduated, but the last 4 will greatly benefit from this program! There are two older girls in 10th and 11th grades, and a 6 year old girl who is doing 3rd grade, and my 3 year old (autistic) boy who is loving your preschool section! He can’t wait to do school every day. (before, he felt excluded because there wasn’t much for him) He does so well with the online format! Thanks for everything you do, and God bless you and your family. Our prayers for your little one!

Norine Moss

January 14, 2013 at 1:34 pm

21. This is so incredible. As the youth services librarian in our NM military town, I see many home schoolers every day. This is one of those times of the year when I frequently get semi-frantic parents saying, “I’ve decided to home school – what do I do???” Thank-you for offering a fantastic resource I can hand to parents who aren’t ready to make up their own curriculae! I even started my 3yo daughter on the first lesson last night – she loved looking at all the “A”s on Google, while my 6yo coached her to “Find the green A. Find the A with polka-dots,” etc. Learning and sibling togetherness, awesome!

Ami

January 15, 2013 at 5:22 pm

22. This is amazing!!! Thank you so much!! I have been looking for something exactly like this!!!

Sebrina Shadler

January 16, 2013 at 8:59 pm

23. You are amazing and getting us back on track! Thanks and we are praying for your baby and family!

Amy Poteat

January 17, 2013 at 12:17 am

24. This website is absolutely amazing. I have looked into and tried so many different curricula. Homeschooling 3 boys while dealing with a toddler and a baby is always a challenge. My search for something simple, fun and all in one has been fulfilled. Thank you so much, and my prayers go out to you and baby Nathaniel.

Tammy

January 17, 2013 at 5:51 pm

25. I have scoured the website looking for JUST this! Truly hope and pray this site does not go down! You have enabled me to be able to home school my child. You are a blessing to our family. THANK YOU!

Tonya

January 19, 2013 at 8:50 pm

26. Thank you so much for sharing this! We are homeschooling in China and this will be a great tool for our family! You are a blessing all the way to Asia. :)

Jen

January 25, 2013 at 4:10 am

27. Thank you so much. This is totally a God send to our family. This is our first year homeschooling, and the options are overwhelming and expensive. Thank you so much for your time and effort, we have really been struggling to find something that works. This is a perfect fit for my family. We love it.

Ashley

January 26, 2013 at 6:40 pm

28. U rule the virtual Homeschool!!! :) :) :) :)

Logan

January 30, 2013 at 2:38 pm

29. OH I am *so* excited. I will have 3, 5 and 7th graders next year. Our resources are so limited that I wondered if I should just put them back in public school. THANK YOU!!!

Jenn M

January 30, 2013 at 8:31 pm

30. You are an answer to prayer! God Bless you!!

Mindy

February 5, 2013 at 5:27 pm

31. Am I missing something…. I don’t see the website or curriculum posted. I’m seriously considering homeschooling my daughter, and don’t know where to start.

Aleah

February 6, 2013 at 12:14 am

• I’m sorry. The site stopped alerting me to comments, and I didn’t realize that you had written. The curriculum can be found for any of the grades by clicking on the links in the sidebar, first, second, third, etc.

The King Will Make a Way

February 6, 2013 at 4:13 pm

32. Password please

susan Edelman

February 12, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Comments are closed.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 5,304 other followers